Updates and Stuffs

Wednesday, April 9, 2014



Hello hello! Long time no see. It's been what, 3 weeks? I don't even remember why I didn't post anything in those first two weeks (probably lack of motivation and nothing to write). But last week I unexpectedly had to stay the week at a friend's house for work reasons and therefor all of my things were not with me (seriously. I had only planned to stay 2 days and it turned out to be the whole week).

You forgive me, right? I gave you a picture of a bunny as a peace offering. That's Emma. Don't let her cuteness fool you. She's evil.

I hope to have a few blog posts up soon; some spring related posts, reviews, and maybe some random bits.

I did want to mention that I will no longer be doing anymore book related posts, and eventually I will go through and delete the wrap ups. This is a "business" decision that I hope will be worth it in the end. <--Confused, huh? Sorry =( Super secret stuff that doesn't really have to be a secret. I'm just thinking ahead.

I think that's all the updates I have for today. See you guys soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment