Essie Resort Fling | Swatch

Wednesday, March 12, 2014


Essie Resort Fling

I never saw myself wearing a peach nail color. I always felt like it didn't go well with my skintone. Then I saw Resort Fling. It reminds me of Zoya Cassi, but without the shimmer and leans a little bit on the orange-y side.

Resort Fling is part of the new Resort Collection by Essie. It's a peachy creme shade that leans on the coral side.

I've been wearing it for the past week, and I am loving it. It's perfect for spring, and a good color to bring into summer.

My only complaint with Resort Fling is that it took me three coats to get to a finish that could be considered opaque. Other than, it's great. Just expect to use a little bit more.

What are your favorite spring shades? Have you picked up a shade from the Essie Resort collection?

No comments :

Post a Comment