Empties #3

Wednesday, February 19, 2014




For some reason all of my products like to run out at the same time. Two foundations, 4 concealers (one not shown. It's gone MIA), and a few things that aren't pictured such as two bottles of shampoo and a bottle of conditioner. One of those months, I suppose. I actually have a few products that are nearing their last leg, so expect another one empties post before summer hits.

I finally managed to use up my Origins Checks and Balances. I loved it from the moment it was used up, and I'm sad to see it go. I do plan on repurchasing it in the future, but right now I think I want to explore Origin's range to see what else they have to offer.

This is my second bottle of the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. It gives off a lighter coverage, and doesn't do much for the redness in my skin which is actually what I'm focusing on. I think I'm finally going to move on from this product. Fun fact: it was the first foundation I ever tried. The other foundation, Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse, is fantastic. I actually fell in love with it when I pulled it out of my drawer where it had been sitting for several months. It masks some redness, and gives a beautiful finish when I use it with a sponge. I was quite sad to see it go. I definitely plan on repurchasing this again.

I was less than impressed by the Avon Brightening Concealer. Sometimes with these types of products I think they need to take the word "concealer" out since it really doesn't do much concealing. The sponge on the Maybelline Age Rewind didn't concern me when I bought it as much as it does now. It gave decent coverage, but the shade became too dark for me as winter crept in. I'm on the look out for something better. What disappointed me the most about the Loreal True Match concealer is how quickly I ran through it. It worked well, a bit drying, but overall I liked it. I just felt I didn't get my money's worth when all was said and done.

I didn't finish the Mark Lash All You Want, but it just doesn't smell right, so into the trash it goes.

For some reason the Sally Hansen Vita Surge just didn't do it for me. It seems like one of those gimmicky products. I'm interested to see if anyone has actually noticed a difference with it.


Do you run out of the same products at the same time?

No comments :

Post a Comment