Loving lately №4

Wednesday, December 4, 2013




I jumped on the Lorde bandwagon. Buzzcut Session and White Teeth Teens are my favorite from her album. I love the feel of it, and her voice sounds beautiful. I this simplicity to her music which I'm intrigued by. I find myself playing it more than anything else at the moment.

I've also been playing a lot of Minion Rush on my phone. It's become a problem. I just love those little minions! I prefer to play on my phone. It's kind of hard to hold, and do the motions, on my iPad. Plus some of the features I like are better on my phone, like to switch to another level it's only 500 bananas instead of the tokens. Though, I do like playing in the mall, which the BlackBerry OS one doesn't have. Give and take, I suppose.

I replaced my old red notebook, which is too tiny to actually write anything out in length. I'm not a list maker like many bloggers are, but I am an idea person. I get these crazy story ideas, and I have to write them down. It's glued to my hip, and I do not leave home without it.



I went with a Moleskin notebook I found at Target. My husband disappeared, and me beginning to get bored,  I started browsing around. Bad idea on his part since I landed in the stationary area. I love the pattern, and how the inside is pink. I wanted something black, since my red one is filthy after using it for the past two years (it was cloth on the outside), a pocket in the back, and something to keep it closed. There was another one I saw that was similar, but it was flimsy and didn't feel like it would last, so I went with the Moleskin. Unfortunately I can't find it online =(

The only makeup that I've been truly loving lately is the Boots Mineral Foundation, which I mentioned in my daily face post, Essie Cocktail Bling, and my Transfix eyeliner. I mentioned it in my daily eye makeup post, and I plan on having a review up later this week.

What have you been loving lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment