Sweater Weather Tag

Thursday, November 14, 2013



Tags, it's been a while. It's been nice and cool lately, and this chilly weather makes me want to do fall related posts. I was carousing around, and found this lovely little tag. It looked like a lot of fun (and it was, believe it or not).

1. Favorite candle scent-
 I would love to say that there's this peppermint candle that I'm in love with, but I haven't found one yet. One day, my friends, one day. Aside from that I love apple scented candles. I'm not a fan of that Christmas scent (you all know which one I'm talking about), and I stay far away from it.

2.  Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
 Hot chocolate for sure. I've never been much of a tea drinker, and coffee isn't something I reach for. But hot chocolate, we're good friends.

Picture taken on the trip mentioned in #3
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
 Definitely when I saw the seasons change for the first time. It was maybe two years ago, and we were on our way to Indiana. Before that I had never seen trees other than green, and dead. Seeing the red, orange, and yellow trees was probably one of the prettiest things I'd seen.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
 Well, I do neither, but if I had to choose one I would go with winged eyeliner. I'm too much of a wimp to sport dark lips. Plus I think I'm war too pale.

5. Best fragrance for fall?
 Peppermint! What, that's not a fragrance? It should be. Serious answer: I don't wear any fragrance. Sorry! I know, I'm so boring.

6.  Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Stuffing and pumpkin pie, and don't let anyone tell you any different.

7. What is fall weather like where you live?
Well, it's pretty cold, and right now (when I'm writing this) its 55F. It's abnormally chilly though, normally it's in the 70s-low 80s. It's Florida, can't expect it to be too cold, but you can expect us to act like its the ice age when 60 hits =)


8. Must worn sweater?
This one (also partially pictured)! It is not that dark in person, trust me. I wear it as often as the weather allows me to. So comfy =) Does it even could as a sweater?

9. Must have nail polish this fall?
 I did a post on something similar a little bit ago. If we're talking current collections, I'd have to lean towards anything in the new Essie Winter collection. Pick one, and you're golden. Out of my person collection, though, I would have to chose Butter London All Hail the Queen.

10. Football games of jumping into leaf piles?
 Well, I don't watch football (soccer or logically incorrect American one), so that's out. I also have never jumped into a pile of leaves. It seems like one of those ideas that's good, but in hindsight not so much. Leaves are not an issue where I live. We have a palm tree in our yard, that's it. It doesn't even shed.

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Leggings! I can actually wear them without freezing my bum off most days.


12. Combat boots or Uggs?
 Neither. I choose the lovely ones in the picture above (Target the same year I went to Indiana) or my riding boots (super comfy, and steel toe! Because I need the latter in every day life...).

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
 Yes. Why are we even questioning it? P.S. I'm talking about the spice in general. Not just in fancy drinks. Pumpkin pie. Yum.

14. Favorite fall TV show?
 I am loving Ravenswood! I wasn't too keen on it at first, but now I like it. I mean, I really really like it. Even though it ends next week...

15. What song gets you into the fall spirit?
 This is such a weird question to me, because when I think about songs I don't really think about the weather. A song, to me, doesn't belong to a specific season. I guess it makes sense though, I mean when is Kokomo more relevant than in the summer? Although it actually works for the winter...


So, I'm not going to tag anyone specific in this post (ok, maybe I want Betzy and Amber to do it), because I was totally not tagged for this. I just went ahead and did this, and that is what's so great about them! Thank you internet police, for not really existing.

If you do this tag, leave a link below =)


1. Favorite candle scent
2.  Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
5. Best fragrance for fall?
6.  Favorite Thanksgiving food?
7. What is fall weather like where you live?
8. Must worn sweater?
9. Must have nail polish this fall?
10. Football games of jumping into leaf piles?
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
14. Favorite fall TV show?
15. What song gets you into the fall spirit?


No comments :

Post a Comment