Fall Bag Wishlist

Wednesday, November 6, 2013



Rebecca Minkoff MAC - Soft Grey


All of these basically stem from the fact that I really love my RM Mini Macs, but I wand something a tad bigger (to fit my iPad Mini with its case on). Part of me thinks that the MAC is a bit too large for me, and the Moto Mini is too small. I also may hold off on the Moto until more colors become available, although I am in desperate need for a black bag. That's where the lovely Kate Spade bag comes in, and I want it. So bad. 

Something about the bucket style satchel cross bodies intrigues me, and I find myself wanting one. There are loads out there, but I am so picky when it comes to my bags, that I have trouble choosing the right one. I don't want it to be stiff, I want it to slouch over time, and that's something that I've noticed some Fossil bags to do. They age beautifully.

What bags are you currently using? Anything I should look at that I probably missed?

4 comments :

  1. Ooooh, great picks! Christmas is just around the corner and i have my eyes on a few handbags myself. I do like Kate Spade handbags but there are just too many that i love so much :) I really want the Michael Kors Selma bag at the moment~ It is gorgeous!

    Thanks for sharing your wishlist. Have a great day <3

    *- YingcBeauty-*
    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kate Spade! Her outlet stores are my weakness. The Selma bag looks like the Celine Luggage Phantom, but more toned down. So pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying for a Rebecca Minkoff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her bags are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete