Wish Wish Wish

Thursday, July 25, 2013



Quick post for you this evening. This is pretty much stuff that I've wanted for a while now. When I say for a while, I mean a few months. I figured putting it all in one spot will make me take the plunge and actually get around to buying this stuff. Especially number three. That one I've just said flat out no to for various reasons. I still want it, but I'm trying to figure out if it's because of the movie it's attached to, or if I actually want it. I don't think this is the first time the lotion has been on this list.


1. Real Techniques Stippling Brush - Ulta
2. iPad Mini Sleeve - Kate Spade
3. NYX Parallel Worlds Box - Ulta
4. Aromatherapy Sleep lotion - Bath and Body Works
5. Clinique CC Cream - Clinique



2 comments :

  1. I've used the Sleep B&BW lotion and it smells great! I'm currently using the matching shower gel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had it before, but I'm all out =( My mom gave me her pillow mist, and I loved it. My sleep patterns are a bit wonky lately, and I'm hoping a little aromatherapy will help.


    I was looking at the shower gel, they have a duo of the lotion and shower gel for $20 online. Super tempting!

    ReplyDelete