Empties #2

Tuesday, July 30, 2013


Empties

Empties

Almost a year later I have another empties post. Significantly less stuff this time, but don't you worry. There are at least 5 different products that are all on their last leg. I don't go through my products as often as some, but I did notice that I hold onto a product when it's almost empty. Separation anxiety, maybe? Who knows.


Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser


This is another one of those cleansers that worked for a bit, and then did nothing for my skin. Obviously I wont be repurchasing.


Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream


Love this stuff. I already have another tub of it. My skin is soft, and not oily after applying it. A little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time. It's been a staple in my skincare routine for a while now, and I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon. Unless Target decides to stop carrying it, which wouldn't surprise me. Target likes to switch it up, and it drives me crazy. I already repurchased it =)


Julep Quick Dry Drops


I did a complete review of these drops last year, and my opinion pretty much stayed the same as it did when I wrote the review. I canceled my Julep subscription earlier this month, and I don't get the Maven price anymore. It's too expensive for my taste, and I wont be repurchasing. It's as good as some other quick dries that I've tried. Nothing worth the hassle of dealing with Julep.


Suave Touchable Finish hairspray


I don't talk about hair very often, which is weird since it's such a big part of my life. I mean, I have a lot of hair. This hairspray holds my hair in place without it being too stiff. It's a lightweight hold, just like the bottle says. No complaints, I will be buying more because I love it, and because I am out of hairspray.


Mark Self Sanctuary Peony Apple shower wash


I just don't even want to talk about this. I love the smell, love this shower wash, but I can't buy it again. So sad. Mark, why did you discontinue it?


Mark Help Wanted anti-acne cleanser


Another product that was discontinued by Mark, but that's ok because it does nothing for my skin anymore. I guess that little fact makes it easier to cope with Mark's obsession with making me sad.


Avon Naturals Body Wash


I have a reserve of body washes that I keep around when I run out of body wash, and haven't bought anything new. My mom gave it to me, and it smelled ok. The scent is glazed apple and walnut. Just a meh review of a meh product. Nothing special.



Another empties post done, with one in the making. Have you tried any of these products before? If so, what did you think?


Don't forget to enter the Stila giveaway hosted by Daydreaming Beauty.



No comments :

Post a Comment