When in doubt- Go with nail stickers!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013





Sometimes there is a point when I don't know what I want to put on my nails. I put on a color, realize I'm not feeling it, and then take it right off only to repeat this process again and again.

It's sad that I can't find a nail color with the amount of nail polish that I own. I like to keep some nail strips on hand for moments like this. I have a few Sally Hansen strips, as well as two Kiss strips. I don't have the patience for nail art, and when I'm not in the mood to deal with the dry time of regular nail polish, these are a great substitute.

I put these on about a week ago, and they're still holding up really well. The ones that I'm currently wearing are an older style from last Spring. They've held up, and work great for being so old. I only buy them when they're on sale, though, and these were being discontinued.

If you're careful, you can easily make one of the packs work for both hands. Hey, more for my money, can't go wrong with that.

I hate removing them, but if it helps curb my indecisiveness, it's worth it.

I'm in such a funk. I can't pick a book to read, and I can't choose a nail polish to wear. How do you pull yourself out of a funk? Do you put some crazy color on like I'm tempted to do?


No comments :

Post a Comment