Packing small

Monday, April 29, 2013





Lately I've been passing up my purses for a wristlet. It's so much easier to carry, and I don't feel the need to bring my life with me everywhere. Plus it's so east to grab it and go.

I'm not a huge fan of their signature print (I think that's what it's called). But, when the opportunity arrises, I can't turn it down. My husband actually got this for free. He works for a major car dealership, and they were able to pick an item because they met a quota, or something. I honestly can't remember exactly what it was. Anywho, he picked this, and gave it to me.

It's a nice little wristlet, it holds the essentials, and is really convenient.

Inside I have my phone and earbuds. There's also a couple of dollar bills (shocker I have cash, I normally don't), bank cards (debit, Target Red card, and my lone CC), and a nail file. That last one, is probably one of the most important items in the wristlet. It becomes an OCD thing with me whenever a nail breaks. I have to get it smooth again. Drives me crazy. I also have two lip products. Burt's Bees lives in there, and I swap out the lip color on occasion. The Color Whisper has been in there for a while, though.

Everything fits in there snuggly. If I'm going out with a friend, and my husband isn't with me, I'll attach the house keys to the clip. If he's with me, he has his set, so there's no need to add the extra bulk. I normally have my health card with me, but since I've only been going out places with my husband lately, I don't bother wit it, because he has one in his wallet.


What are your wristlet must haves? Do you ever feel like you miss your purse when you carry one?

No comments :

Post a Comment