December Julep Box + A code for you!

Sunday, December 16, 2012





 Julep Julia. When I saw it online, I knew it was going to be similar to Orly Oui. I thought the gold shimmer would show up more than the purple, but when applied to the nails the purple seems to be more dominant. I'll do a comparison of both colors to be sure.


 Julep Barbara | A purple glitter with clear polish

Julep Patti | It reminds me of Orly Androgynie. I'll have a comparison up hopefully this week. 


These little things are really popular. The basic idea is that you take the little cabochon and coat it with a polish. Once it's dry, you put it in the ring and push the prongs down, and you have a little ring. I've also seen this done for earrings, and necklaces. Here is a post I found explaining the process, and showing some more examples: Click me!



Ready for the code?


Julep put this little diddy in my box, so I am going to share it all with you! With this code you get to pick two FREE colors. Remember, the polishes cost $14 each, so you'll be getting $56 worth of nail polish for $19.99 (I don't know if the penny code works along with this code), and a product. If you don't like any colors after that, you can always cancel.

Code: INTROTWO
To take a peak at at what could be included in your intro box, go here: Intro
If you do decide to sign up, I would appreciate it if you use my referral code: Link My unique code is 761299


-----------------

I actually really liked this box. I knew I really wanted Barbara, my stash of glitters is almost non-existent. I haven't tried the foot scrub yet, but it smells like a spa. I've been having issues with my account lately, and that's why it took so long for me to post it. I just received it yesterday.




No comments :

Post a Comment