Mark Star Status Eyeshadow - Earth Angel

Monday, October 8, 2012






L to R: Silver, Bronze, Gold
The Mark Star Status eyeshadow in Earth Angel is a trio with shades of gold, bronze, and silver. They have a shimmery finish. It comes with a duo ended brush; one side is fluffy, the other is flat and thin. This is not a review, I haven't had much of a change to actually wear these. No idea how the longevity of the shadow is, only the opaqueness and how the brush works.

Thoughts
Talk about opaque! Wow, I was not expecting these to be this pigmented. I will say that they transfer pretty well, as in once they are on your fingers they just get everywhere. Obviously you would be using a brush. The image directly above is using the brush that comes with the trio. The fluffy end is a bit meh. I'm not impressed, not that I was expecting anything amazing.  The liner side makes a really fine/thin line, perfect for lining the eyes. I swatched each of the colors using the liner end as well.



No comments :

Post a Comment