Mark Light Show Illuminating Face Powder

Wednesday, October 10, 2012





Is it just me, or does this remind you of MAC's Mineralized Skin Finish? I don't have that one, so I can't compare them at all. I think Mark was trying to create a dupe for that powder. It definitely looks like it right out of the box.

It's definitely illuminating. There is a lot of shimmer in this powder. When you put it on your face, you will shine because there is glitter on your face. I'm iffy on this. While the product is nice to look at, I don't know how I feel about little bits of shimmer on my face.

Have you tried MAC's Mineralized Skin Finish? Does it have little bits of glitter in it? How do you feel about putting glitter on your face? Too much shiny for me.

I will probably not use this unless I want to look like Tinkerbell for the day.



No comments :

Post a Comment