Another year goes by

Tuesday, October 2, 2012



I can't believe that it's been a whole year since I made my very first post. It was a haul, where I showed my newest polishes. I remember that day, actually. I bought the OPI at Ulta where they had a buy two, get either a top coat or a base coat free. I then went to Target and fell in love with Chinchilly. I was still a newlywed, and I just had this burning desire to blog. I know my blog may not look like much, and to be honest it's only been about 4 months since I began promoting the blog other than on tPF signature. To be honest, I'm surprised I made the decision to list my blog on sites like Hellocotton, and Bloglovin', and even join iFabbo and the Beauty Blogazons. It was something that I started doing for me, to share my obsession without feeling crazy. I enjoy taking photos, improving my blog, talking to fellow bloggers. It's a nice little family that I've found, and I am so glad I made the leap this summer.

I originally made this blog specifically for nail polish. It's safe to say that my nail polish collection has increased massively. It's a number that I wouldn't dream of when I first started. Over the months, I realized that swatching was going to get boring, and I began to branch out into some posts about my life (however not nearly as popular), reviews (something I really enjoy), and other types of beauty related posts. It's a little bit of everything, with some bundles of fluff thrown in there (bunnies, if you don't know).

Bottom line: It really is amazing in what can happen in only a year. 

To those of you who have been with me for a while, thank you. To those of you who have just joined me, welcome! All of you make it enjoyable for me to keep up with this little hobby, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Stay wonderful, and happy birthday adore-a-polish ❤





No comments :

Post a Comment