Picks for fall

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall in Florida is just an extension of summer. It doesn't get cold, no changing leaves, it is just as hot and humid as it was in the summer. That doesn't stop me from wearing fall shades!



OPI Brisbade Bronze
Essie Size Matters
China Glaze Avalanche
Julep Pippa
Sephora by OPI Call Your Mother

When I thought about what colors I wanted to do for this post, two immediately came to mind: Size Matters and Pippa. I am loving darker reds, and nudes at the moment, and these two are so perfect! I had a hard time choosing between Essie Chichilly, Angora Cardi, and the SOPI polish, but SOPI won in the end! Brisbane Bronze is a favorite, I wear it with ever season, is anyone surprised? I always neglect Avalanche. It is a beautiful color.

Hopefully I'll post regularly this week. I feel another cold coming on. Will this ever end?



No comments :

Post a Comment