Look inside my Dooney!

Saturday, August 25, 2012


Not sure if any of you know, but Florida, particularly the west coast aka where I am, is carefully watching Tropical Storm Isaac. Now, this little friend of ours is gaining strength FAST. Over night it went from this little baby that will become a category one for a little bit to one that will be a category 2. Oh Gulf of Mexico, why are you so darn warm? This is a heads up, I have scheduled a series of posts that will go up in the case of a power outage. Yikes! I may or may not respond to any comments during that time, it really depends on the power. I will be back! So, without further delay, here is what I keep inside my Disney Graffica Print Dooney & Bourke! Tacky, right?







"What's in my bag" videos and posts are one of my favorites. It's interesting to see what someone takes with them, and I think it gives a more personable look into who a person is.

My purse is a Dooney and Bourke Disney Sketch Large Tote bag that I got at the Disney parks. It's still available at Disney, but for some reason they took it offline. It was $195, if you care. I really like the bag. I wish it had either feet or a solid bottom, but It has yet to attract dirt, even on the bottom. I will  say that it got wet (curse you tropical storm Debbie), and the leather is now discolored which was NOT supposed to happen. I looked up the care instructions on the website and they said that if it got wet, it would dry back to normal. This is not the case with my bag, and I'm looking into what my options with it are. I'll still use it, it's not widely noticeable. I'll probably wait until it darkens, similar to Louis Vuitton bags, but not as extreme.


Hand lotion/cream
I keep some kind of hand cream with me, this time it's Anew Clinical that my mom gave me with SPF 15. I have a Julep sample with SPF 30 that I meant to try on my trip to Orlando, but the sun wasn't out (grr Tropical Storm Debbie), and I completely forgot to use it.

Tissues
Kleenex for allergies and runny noses.

Bobby pins
 Because my hair goes wild.

Ipod Nano 3rd Gen
My favorite Ipod for listening to music. I use this more than my Touch. It's so tiny. My mom let me "borrow" it, but I don't think she's getting it back lol. No harm, I got an Ipod Touch with my computer (education pricing bonus thing), and I gave that to her since I already have one.

Not one, but TWO chap sticks. 
Burt's Bees is a favorite, I will never abandon it (I love the menthol tingling feeling) and a Basin Chapstick which I LOVE. Almost as much as Burt's Bees.

Notebook
For writing down lists and ideas for the various projects I have going on.

Nook Simple Touch in a Jonathan Adler cover
Currently reading Lord of the Rings the Fellowship of the Ring, if you're wondering.




U by Kotex
Do I need to explain this?

Two pocket knives
No, I'm not crazy! One is my husband's (outdoorsy type, and his mom put in there so her wouldn't forget it in Orlando) and the little one is mine. I use it a lot when I'm out with the rabbits, usually to cut stuff (not the rabbits, obviously). Maybe I should have left them out, I look like a crazy person.

Sock pouch
Bought it at Pier One Imports. Holds my change. 

Eyeglass case
My contact case is in there, as my glasses are on my face. Funny story: My husband was looking for his glasses a while back and as I came out of the bathroom he looked at me and said "where are your glasses,  maybe they're with yours?" I replied: "On my face". Good times.

Pencil
For my notebook, useless without it.

Tweaserman nail file pack
'Cause one isn't enough.

Business cards
For my rabbit related business, not for my blog.



Inside of that pouch

Summer's Eve Wipes
Again, do I need to explain this?

Scope Outlast
Fresh teeth =)

Nail File
Yup.. obsessive

Kleenex
When I get the sneezies, I don't stop!

Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle
Only makeup item I carry

Pills
One on the bottom is my allergy pill (mint flavor, really weird), in the Aleve bottle is a mixture of Excedrin, Tylenol, Aleve, Tylenol PM, and Ibuprofen. Tums bottle has tums. You never know when you need it. Yes, I know what they all look like and what they all are.





Wallet
By Guess, bought at Macy's

Thumb drives, jump drives, whatever
The pink one has my pictures in it, and the plumbob (I am so cool) has misc. stuff on there.

Phone
BlackBerry Bold 9700

Sunglasses
Oakley Miss Conduct. I needed to get more expensive sunglasses. I don't loose these, and I take better care of them. I have gone through so many pairs before these.



Keys!!
Mickey looking things are from Disney, one is a fish and the other is Chip. The pig is an FFA branded one. They're attached to the bag for easy access.


Random stuff that is now in the trash. Not sure why that Amscot stub is there, it's way old.





No comments :

Post a Comment