July Favorites - So much pink!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012


I don't know why, but I have been on a pink nail polish kick this month. This is only what you've seen as "favorites", you don't want to know how many I actually wore! It's an addiction, and believe it or not pink is not my favorite color. I know right, who knew?

Nail Polish
Essie Your Hut or Mine
Julep Freida
Essie Pink-a-Boo
Julep Ellie


Aveeno Daily Detoxifying Scrub
The Aveeno scrub smells so good! I got it as a sample from the summer Target bag. It works really well, I want to get a full sized bottle of it. 

Rebecca Minkoff Raffia Mini Mac
I don't know why, but I am obsessed with smaller bags for summer. To me, summer is about being airy and free. Not being boggled down by a huge purse. It looks small, but it holds a lot! Much more than my little black purse does.



What is your favorite color to wear during the summer?  Do you prefer bright colors, or neutral ones?




No comments :

Post a Comment