Empties!!! July - August

Friday, August 31, 2012

This is my first ever empties post! I got to the point where I was flat out hoarding items because I didn't want to finish them. Some were because I knew I couldn't get them anymore, others were because I didn't like it. Hoarding does no good, so it was time to use it all up!
No, I didn't do a video =(. So sad. 
 Photobucket 
Aromatherapy Bath & Body Works Sleep Lotion
I am someone who wants aromatherapy to work so bad, but thinks it may be more of a placebo effect than anything else. At the end of the day, if it makes me sleepy I'm with that =). I've actually been holding onto this bottle for several years and finally finished it one day.

Almay Hypoallergenic deodorant
Not going to lie, I bought this because I didn't know Almay made deodorant, and I wanted to try it. It's ok, I guess. Did the job, but I'm not a fan of gel under my arms. Feels wet and just ew.

Organix Moroccan Oil Shampoo
When I first started using it, I LOVED it. As time went on, I noticed that it was doing nothing for my hair, and was just using it up for the sack of finishing it. It's ok, I guess, but nothing special.

Photobucket
Boots Cleansing Milk
This is actually what made me start doing this. It was sitting around, not being used it because I knew Target stopped carrying it. The scent is lavender, and it's just so lovely to use.
Sadly,
Covergirl Clean Oil Control
Ok, this foundation would be great if it wasn't for the horrible bottle! Seriously, I had to leave it upside down for any chance of getting any out even when it was full.

Mark Matte Chance
I did a full review on this, and my opinions have not changed - click

Photobucket
Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Foaming Cleanser
That's a mouth full. I like this product. It doesn't feel too harsh, and it does the job. At the moment I had to stop using it because I am on my second bottle, and that means it's time to switch it up!

Aromatherapy Bath & Body Works Stress ReliefLotion
I like the way it smells. It's borderline masculine smelling, which is kind of weird, but oh well.
EOS Shaving Cream
I feel like the whole EOS line is over hyped. It's a normal shaving cream, not worth the price tag. Packaging is cute though, and it does smell nice.
Aussie Cleanse and Mend Shampoo
What is wrong with Aussie???? They cut this out of their line! Ugh. It was the only regular shampoo that I found that was for oily hair. It worked WONDERS. I have these stupid hairs that stick up when my hair gets oily, and this tamed it for at least 24 hours. Now I'm lucky to get 6 hours of tamed hair. It was the only thing that worked =( Gel, mouse, hair spray, nothing can hold them down. This was another product that I was hoarding. Can you blame me?
Sadly =(,



Lots of products that I'm not repurchasing, some because I can't, others because I don't like them. I can't wait to get more aromatherapy stuff. I've been having trouble sleeping lately, and I am ready to dive into that placebo effect!! I don't care if it's all in my head, if I fall asleep at the end of the night that's fine with me!


What have you finished this month? Will you repurchase it?

No comments :

Post a Comment