10 Day Beauty Challenge - Day 5

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Six wishes, now this will consist of stuff I wish for, some that I wish I bought, and things that would make my life so much simpler.

1. I wish I was into nail polish when the Shrek collection came out.
2. I wish I had enough money to buy one great bag that will last me forever, and never have the want to buy another bag again. Yeah, talk about wishful thinking!
3. I wish I could get the empties video over and done with already. I will do it!
4. I wish I could stop misplacing things I always use. My deodorant and I have an ongoing game of hide and seek (I end up using my back up every now and then), I currently have misplaced an almost full bottle of polish remover, and my Aveeno lotion has been MIA for months. That's not even half of the things that have grown legs and walked away.
5. I wish I had better skin.
6. I wish I had more Models Own nail polish =D
Bonus! I wish I realized that I made my 200th post 2 posts ago!



What's one thing that you wish for? 



No comments :

Post a Comment