My travel bag

Tuesday, July 3, 2012




Make up
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (LOVE!)
Avon Wash-Off Waterproof in Black
Avon eyeliner in Eggplant
Avon Dual Ended eyeliner in Black and Silver (I use only the Silver side, which I painted blue)
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer
 Real Techniques foundation brush 
Guerlain Meteorites Brush
Sonia Kashuk Stippling Brush.
Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow in Decadent
Mark. Kabuki Brush
Avon Extra Lasting pressed powder in Translucent



Healthy stuff
Tooth paste
Tresemmé Shampoo/Conditioner
Nivea moisturizer
Neutrogena Visibly Bright cleanser
Neutrogena Sunscreen
Pantene Pro-V Conditioner
Aveeno Cleanser (I will be buying a full size soon)
Mark. Oil Control Mask (LOVE)
Tooth bushes & Toothpaste
Razor
Lush Jumping Juniper Solid Shampoo



Misc. Items!
Bath puff
Cheap towel
Nail files
Hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works in Orange Saphire
Tissues
Tresemmé hair spray
Contact lens solution
Candle (you never know when a room is going to be stinky)
EOS Lip Balm (hate it, that's why it's in here)
Bobby pins
Pill bottle (filled with the essensuals)
Hair brush (seriously the coolest thing ever! Compartment in the handle for hair ties and such, and a mirror on the back side. So useful, no idea where my mom got it)
Cleansing facial wipes



Tiny Misc. Contents
Spare Avon chap sticks
Ear rings (one pair are pumpkins lol)
Pepto chewables
Q-Tips
Cotton balls
Baby powder in a bag
Lady stuff
Mirror (that I always forget is in there)
Nail clippers (two, actually)





That's everything that I keep in my overnight bag, or at least what I brought to Orlando last month. I try to keep everything in there so that I only need to add a few items before I go. My plan is to get to a point where I have everything I need in there so I can just grab it and leave. I don't think that's going to happen though lol. Some of this was added only for the trip, others are permanent residences of it.

I also wanted to say that apart from maybe an extra hair brush, my actual contact case which is in my purse, this is everything I bring for myself and my husband. I do keep deodorant in there, but I chucked it in the bag we took with our clothes and now I can't find it! It's just a Degree travel size, nothing special.

No comments :

Post a Comment