June Wants and Rediscoveries

Sunday, July 1, 2012

 Essie Nail Polish
1. Penny Talk
2. Lilacism
3. Tart Deco
4. Eternal Optimist
5. Topless and Barefoot
6. Boots No7 Beautifully Balanced Purifying Toner
7. Guerlain Meteorites Perles Illuminating Powder
8. Guerlain Meteorites Perles d'Azur Illuminating Powder - Emilio Pucci

I am obsessing over Essie nail polish for some reason lately. A few of these have been on my list for a while now, and it's time to get them! The Boots toner will pair up with the cleanser I bought not too long ago. Lastly, the Guerlain Meteorites. I love these little balls (except when they fly into the sink). I had these when I first messed with makeup which I believe was in high school. My mom bought them and the brush in the Paris pavilion at Walt Disney World's EPCOT. They have a Guerlain store right in the park. I'm not sure which one I want more, the regular or the Emilio Pucci ones. I will probably get the normal Meteorites, but I love the packaging on the Pucci Collection! I almost want another brush. Almost.


I actually had a lot of June rediscoveries. I don't have any "favorites" for this month, just things that I rediscovered my love for.

The Maybelline Fit Me foundation is the first one I bought. It fits my skin tone so perfectly. With being so pale, even the lightest shades sometimes are too dark. I'm almost out so I need to pick another bottle up. When I'm not using Fit Me, I will use the Boots No7 Mineral Foundation for a lighter look or when I'm having a good skin day. I like the look it gives, and I wish I tried it as a stand alone foundation before. To apply this, I love using my Guelain Meteorites brush. I've had it for years, I've lost the pouch, but this is the best brush I own and it has stood the sands of time without shedding or smelling (I hear smell is a problem after it's washed). Since I'm not using my quick dries anymore, my impatient self had to use the Revlon Liquid Quick Dry to speed up the process of drying. I love this, I always have. I'm glad I started using it again.

Since I've been using my tiny Calvin Klein purse, I have been using smaller wallets. Since I love having all of my cards with me, especially my all of my insurance cards and business cards, I wanted to use a larger waller. I grabbed my Guess wallet, that I bought at Macy's a while ago, and stocked it up. I had this want to use my Dooney and Bourke Disney bag again, since my Fossil one is being used by my mom. I love it, everything about it. The look, the feel, how comfortable it is, the room inside, just everything.



No comments :

Post a Comment