Julep Lip Veris in Camellia

Friday, July 13, 2012




I was so excited when I saw that Julep was bringing Lip Gloss to the July box. To be honest, when I first heard that they were thinking about this I was expecting more red shades, like all of them red, to go along with the 4th of July holiday. I was pleasantly surprised with the pink shades, and even the coral one! The one I received was Camellia, a pale soft pink with a slight shimmer to it.









Camellia and all of Julep's Lip Vernis retail for $18.
Maven price is $14.40 with free shipping.


Do you guys like these posts? The lip product ones, I'm not sure how I feel about them yet. I figured I could test it out with my readers, and see how you react. Let me know! Don't be afraid to tell me that you hate it =)




No comments :

Post a Comment