Flowers, Talk, and Blog Swap

Saturday, July 28, 2012





I've been wanting to do a "talky" type of post for a little bit now. I also felt like doing some light editing to pictures. I'm no photographer or master editor, and I'll never claim to be one, but it's something that I like to do. Can you believe that the pictures in this post were taken during the winter? It doesn't get very cold here in the winter. The last picture is unedited, and I am STILL surprised my camera got that bee despite it's lack of a macro lens.

I was in a nail polish funk today. I tried at least 7 different polishes, and immediately took them off. Currently my nails are naked. One of those days, I suppose.



I wanted to let everyone know that I am offering to do a blog banner/button swap. If you want to know how to create one, or more importantly, how to get the the links and stuff working, head on over to The Wonder Forest to learn how. I love getting to know new blogs, and I also love advertising them. It's a great way to get your blog out there, and also find new blogs. I will try to get as many up there, but I think I will only be able to do about 10 new buttons.

7 Slots Left!


All you have to do:
- grab a button of your choice (if you want one with specific dimensions, let me know)
- let me know that you've added it, and I will ad yours! E-mail or comment on this post, please.
If you don't have time to make one, or don't want to, let me know. I'll do it for free and send you the code. All I ask is your blog link, and creative freedom =) 


Do you watch the Olympic games? What did you think of the opening ceremony? I loved the Corgis, actually. It was a great opening ceremony. Did anyone else think "the one ring to rule them all" when they were forging the giant ring? No, just me? It's ok, I'm weird =D




No comments :

Post a Comment