Confession Tuesday

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Credit
I think that I need to address something. I don't know if it's been annoying you guys, but it's something that's been on my mind for a while. I never meant for this blog to turn from strictly a nail polish blog to a beauty/nail polish/border line lifestyle blog. I started this blog to talk about stuff that mattered to me, and at the time it was nail polish. Now my interests are expanding and there will be more on the blog than just nail polish. It's going to expand even more. I could create a new blog, but I don't want to. I feel like if I do, I would neglect one, or just get overwhelmed with having a fourth blog to look after.

Credit
This doesn't mean that I'm going to cut out nail polish, it mainly means that I'll be posting close to every day about various things. Does that make sense? There's only so much that I can do with a nail blog that isn't nail art. I don't do nail art, too fancy for me. Swatches, the occasional design, comparisons, there's only so much that I can do with it. I think that's why I began drifting to other ends of the genre.

I do want to say thank you for those of you that have stuck with me through this transition, it means a lot to me. 


I bought some fabric. I've been wanting to create something for a while, and I think I'm satisfied with making pillows. At least for now. My goal is to do patchwork with these. I'll share them when I'm done. I'm going to have fun with these. The one of far the left says "Be my valentine". It's the end of July, not sure about that one, but the colors matched what I was looking for. The bunch on the right was a bundle of 5 that I didn't have to pair up! Love it. That one will be sewed with orange thread. I need to make a way for it to show.... =P

So, let me know what you think about what I posted at the beginning of this post, I would love to hear your thoughts on this. I'm unsure about how I feel myself.


No comments :

Post a Comment