butter LONDON | The Black Knight

Monday, July 23, 2012







Love love LOVE this color! This is the one Butter London polish I wanted, ever since seeing it for last years holiday collection. I think it's been added to the regular collection despite its "limited edition" label. I could be wrong though.

As you can see by the last picture it is a multi colored glitter with a black base (so literal with the name!). The glitter colors appear to be fuchsia, red, blue, gold, and maybe a little bit of green. The polish on my nails is The Black Knight over OPI Lincoln Park After Dark. The swatch on the far left is three coats of polish, but I think 2 would suffice.

If you saw a color that you instantly fell in love with, would you buy it even with a hefty $14 price tag?


No comments :

Post a Comment