May Favorites - Off-Topic

Saturday, June 9, 2012



  1. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - It feels like I'm not putting anything one, doesn't cake up, and keeps the oil at bay. Also, I don't use the puff. I use a Real Techniques face brush.
  2. Nook Simple Touch - My "you're done with your A.A." present from my hubby/to my self (50/50 split on the cash). Love it!!! So small, and it fits in the little purse that's pictured.
  3. Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Creamsicle - Love this shade! It's a nice neutral color, and no mirror needed.
  4. Avon ULTRA LUXURY Eye Liner in Eggplant - I love purple on people with brown eyes. Actually, I love purple on everyone! Such a nice color that stays on most of the day.
  5. Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo - Since the stores stopped carrying my Aussie Cleanse and Mend shampoo, I've picked this up as a substitute. My hair feels so much nicer after using this.
  6. Calvin Klein Quilted Black Leather bag - I think that's the name, it's a bit hard to find online. I love this bag! It's small, but fits the escentuals.
  7. Julep Elixer Organic Moroccan Argon Oil - I put it on the ends of my hair and it makes them look less dull and dead. They don't feel dry anymore since I started using this stuff!


I may or may not do one of these for June. We'll see!!!

Last post of the week and weekend, see you all Monday. Toodles!

No comments :

Post a Comment