Project Re-Swatch

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

As June is steadily approaching, I figured it's time to do some cleaning on the blog. I'm not going to delete any posts, but I am going to do some better swatching. I was looking at my older swatches and I can honestly say that I am embarrassed by the way some of my earlier swatches look. That's where Project Re-Swatch comes in! This June, I will re swatch all of my old, crappy swatches and post them either every other day, or every 2 days.

Here is the list of colors I plan on swatching:
OPI Play the Peonies
OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender
OPI I Vant to be A-Lone Star
Essie Size Matters
Essie Raise Awareness
OPI Ink.
OPI Mermaid's Tears
OPI Silver Shatter
Orly Oui
China Glaze Holly-Day
China Glaze Champagne Bubbles
China Glaze Poinsettia
China Glaze Poetic
OPI Honk If You Love OPI
OPI Russian Navy Matte with a top coat
Julep Maria
OPI Dulce De Leche
Essie Cute As A Button


COMPLETED!!

This is going to be a long month! My goal is to eventually swatch everything in my collection. July may have to be another project month.

No comments :

Post a Comment