An older haul, and an update.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I can't believe it seems like I haven't blogged in ages! Like I said in an earlier post, I have posts lined up, I just need to get them ready. I've been so busy with school, work, rabbits (big stresser lately),and life, and I haven't had the want to blog. I've been in a funk, and I think this weekend I'll start to grow out of it. I'm just so tired all the time. Sheesh. I need to start working out to prevent this from happening. In the mean time, I have an older haul to show you guys.


I was so worried that Orly would fall in the pool!!

Ok, here we have 3 China Glaze which are Ruby Pumps, Dorothy Who?, and Frost Bite. These came in a little holiday collection box thing. It came with the cork pictured. Ruby Pumps have been sold out for a while, but I picked up this box for $5.99 at Sally's!!! Yay! I was pleased. I actually did a french tip with the blues, which I will show you in another post ;-) Then another one with Ruby Pumps and Essie Size Matters. That I didn't get a picture of, but it was the exact same concept.

On to the OPI's. Lincoln Park After Dark, which I may or may not swatch. It's a dark red, that looks black with 2 coats. Nothing much to it, it's exactly what I expected. The other one is Honk If You Love OPI. I LOVE this color! It looks just like it does in the bottle, and I already swatched it below.

The Orly is Sweet Blush which I got because I'm not too keen on Sugar daddy any more for the french manicure anymore.



Ok, I think I'm done for tonight. I have another haul that I need to take pictures of, I have plans for that on Friday, it's a Zoya only haul. I was sooooo happy when I went to Ulta!!!

Enough babbling, I am OUT! Toodles. Also, expect some bunny pictures soon =P

No comments :

Post a Comment