Essie Play Date - Swatch/Review

Tuesday, January 3, 2012


Quick review: Very pretty purple. Play Date is part of Essie's 2012 Go Overboard collection along with 2 other colors that I intend on picking up eventually. It's a nice light purple, not too dark or too light, but does have a hint of pink in it. Definitely in the middle of Essie French Affair (which is on the pinker side) and OPI Planks A Lot (which is more purple).



Application was good, it required a second coat to get the color you see above.


I'm thinking about swatching my nail polish as I wear it. I wont review the colors, I'll just be stating the name of the color, and then have a few pictures of it.

Hope 2012 is treating you well so far! For me, it's not doing so well. Hopefully it'll get better though.

No comments :

Post a Comment