Ramble Ramble

Saturday, December 17, 2011

I went to Ulta today, looking for nail polish, of course. I was very naughty today.. I'm on a ban. I just can't help it!!! I had a $5 off coupon, and China Glaze was buy 2 get 1 free. I can't pass it up!!! I was looking around for Butter London. I couldn't find it for the life of me. No idea where it was hiding. I look at one of the displays, and guess what I see:

OPI Pirates of the Caribbean collection.

Ugh. Seriously? I go to Disney to get some of these colors, and NOW Ulta has them in stock. Buttheads. Refer to these posts for my frustration explained: Me and Me.

Anywho, I keep looking, and looking. and OMG I FOUND ZOYA!!!!!!!!! I said "forget you Butter London", and picked up Minka and Stacy. I am so excited. I think I will apply Minka tomorrow. Or tonight, I'm not sure.

I also saw these, in an attempt to put them back in the right slot:



Yeah..... needless to say they confused me.


So, when we go to Bed Bath & Beyond I poke around the nail polish section. This is why I do not, and probably will never own Essie Bangle Jangle:


The one on the far left is the one I shook. Ugh. No way the formula is good.



At the end of the day, I left with 5 nail polishes, all from Ulta:


China Glaze: Poetic, Mistletoe Me!, and Sex On The Beach.
Zoya: Minka and Stacy.

I plan on doing a NOTD with all of these, but MM and SOTB will have to wait till after Christmas. I've given them to my mom to put in my stocking for Christmas. Makes my naughtiness seem a little better. Right?

3 comments :

  1. Hi I love your blog. I´m from Argentina Southamerica, I start my own blog about nail polish 1 month ago...got a lot to learn. A friend of mine is gonna travel to Orlando Florida and I ask him to please buy me some nail polish that are not available here, like the new Zoya´s flakies, Facets of fucshia from Revlon, some holos, can you please help me and tell me where he can buy them? Some adresses, names of stores, any tip ...I never been there. Thanks so much!!! Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ulta is where I found mine at, I have only seen it there once and they don't sell it online. You can use the store locator to fine one. http://www.ulta.com/

      If you check out Zoya's website, you can locate salons that are also nearby. Orlando is pretty big, and I haven't gone on a polish hunt there yet so I can't pull from personal experience where everything is.
      http://www.zoya.com/

      Good luck!

      Delete