OPI Mermaid's Tears

Monday, November 14, 2011

This was probably the easiest application I've dealt with in a while.

There really isn't much to say about this nail polish that I didn't say in yesterdays.


I really really like it =)

I do want to say that I can't wait until I get a macro converter for my camera. I let it slip I wanted one to the in-laws, and now they're getting one for me for Christmas. No lie, I was just talking about the camera, and said I wish I had the macro converter, they looked it up, and wrote it down. I am happy, but so impatient!!!

There are some changes to the blog, new background (like that's a surprise), new pages to explain stuff, and so on.

Ok, toodles!!!

2 comments :

  1. Shameless test comment on my own post.

    Testing 1 2 3. Can you see me???????

    ReplyDelete