OPI Ink.

Monday, November 21, 2011

I was poking around in Publix (southern grocery store), and I found some OPI nail polish. I normally don't look closely at the regular line. I'm usually more drawn to the collections, for some odd reason. I picked up OPI Ink., and I loved the different colors in it. I bought that, and Essie Cute as a Button (which is on my toes) (at Target, they're in the same plaza here). It's my first coral since starting over! Other than Too Too Hot, and Meet Me At Sunset, which I don't consider corals for some reason.

So, today I'm wearing OPI Ink. Not a shocker, considering it's in the title.


Easy application, it's opaque, just a really really great color. Not to mention the price was to die for: $7.89!!!! It's normally $8.50. So much cheaper!!!!

I also went to Disney again on Saturday, and I picked up OPI Sparrow Me The Drama. If you're interested, they have Silver Shatter, Planks A Lot, Sparrow Me The Drama, and Mermaid's Tears from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection. So far I am only missing Stranger Tides, and I'm keeping my eyes open for it. I would like to have the whole collection, but Stranger Tides is my least favorite.

1 comment :