NOTDs: Nail of the Days

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I meant to make a post of Skull & Glossbones before I took it off, but that didn't happen, but I did take a picture of it!

OPI Skull & Glossbones

I really wanted a neutral color, and this sandy color is what I was looking for. It's the perfect neutral color for my skin tone (which is pale, very pale). It goes on quite opaque, and is really easy to apply. This color is from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection. This collection has disappeared from my local Ulta, and I am quite sad. I was so happy when I found it in Indianapolis!!!


OPI Steady As She Rose

Currently I am wearing the above color. It's a really greyish purplish pinkish color. I am so wonderful at describing colors. It is so pretty, and I like it. Nothing else to say, other than this is also from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection.



OPI Planks A Lot
Toes look so weird... Especially mine. This is why I didn't have french tipped toes on my wedding day. My toe nails are so tiny!! I blame my weird toe shape. My husband calls them sausage toes. >_< Gee, thanks. Anywho, I really like to put bolder, brighter, and sometimes darker colors on my toes. I  usually only paint my toenails once every 1-2 weeks, and I don't even bother to put a bast coat or top coat on anything but the big one. Not much room to work with, as you can clearly tell. As for the color, I really like it!!! I want to try it on my fingernails, but I will wait after I try out the rest of the nail polish I bought in Indianapolis.

No comments :

Post a Comment