NOTD: It's a classic

Monday, November 28, 2011

While on my quest to try out Orly's different versions of the french manicure, I decided to stick with the classics today.




Here are the products I used, in the order I used them:

Base coat: Beauty Secrets Base Coat (been using this for awhile. Have to say, it's a really good base coat)
Base color: Essie Adore-A-Ball - To whiten my nails, I used a very sheer coat of this bad boy
Tip color: 2 coats of Orly French Tip Pointe Blanche
Top color: Essie Sugar Daddy - very sheer coat
Top coat: Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


I really like this combination for a french tip. Adore-A-Ball really whitened my nail, and made it look really clean, and prefect. I free hand the manicure, I find it more fun doing it this way. I wish I shaped my ring finger first though. It always seems to grow a weird shape.

Ok, this will be on my nails for a few days, I worked too hard on it to let it go! Till next time, toodles!

No comments :

Post a Comment